An amazing official Mobile Legends Bang Bang Developers talk video session where they have discussed the roadmap for their future. This change helped to rise the popularity of the game during the M3 world championship 2021. As the game gained a loyal and more prominent global audience. Such a move is very great for MOONTON to come out providing a better roadmap to the international audience and building up the trust among the people.
The Lead Game Designer Skyhook released an official dev talk episode on the Mobile Legend Bang Bang’s official YouTube channel. For those who do not know about him, Shyhook has created a lot of heroes in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang like Miya (the first hero of the game) Chou, Roger, Ling, and many more. Many answers come from him for the challenges that the game might face in the next five years and how the MOONTON is prepared to solve them.
How to balance the graphics and smoothness in the next 5 years?
Since its launch, now Mobile Legends: Bang Bang has improved its appearance a lot with its gameplay and responsiveness. Skyhook addressed that they are committed to providing the best graphics possible while keeping a smooth gameplay experience. Taking help from the feedback provided by the players after each update, the MOONTON team has developed the following strategies to provide the gaming experience.
- Every device that runs Mobile Legends: Bang Bang will get the most preferred game assets for them automatically through updates.
- This will be helping for improving the game’s quality while also reducing its hardware limitations.
Several Plans and Obstacles for this Project
Thanking the programmers and artists who have worked hard implementing new features and graphics for this project. Adding minute and responsive details to the MLBB game required continuous work for weeks by modeling artists, game designers, and programmers. The combined efforts of all the team members helped a lot in improving game performance so drastically.
Skyhook also talked about their purchase of over a thousand phones from different regions of the world checking specifications and differences in their performance between devices. Game artists and programmers confirmed that players across all such devices receive the best gaming experience in the Mobile Legends Dev Talk.
Plans to Improve the Game Environment
Skyhook depicted that MOONTON still considers fair play as its main policy and works to keep the Mobile Legends game very positive and clean. Although there are a number of active players across the world, the dev team has taken such various steps for tracking and punishing cheaters within the game.
- Promoting fair play among players and punishing AFK or cheating behaviors the Credit Score System was introduced.
- Once the team at MOONTON finds Action taken immediately by MOONTON Once the team finds any player commits cheating.
- They have improved the auto-detection of cheating in the matchmaking process.
- The developers also asked the community to create and promote a wholesome friendly environment within the game. You can check the entire video below.