NBA 2K23 Update 6.0: Recently for NBA 2k23, with the launch of Season 6 on April 7th 2K Sports has released a new patch update, version 6.0 (NBA 2K23 Update 6.0). Consisting of a wide range of improvements, this patch update comes with several improvements, gameplay fixes, and updates to the MyCAREER/CITY, MyTEAM, MyNBA, and the W modes.
Along with that, this update introduces new features to the game like the RM stripe to honor former Red McCombs and the 19 stripes to honor Willis Reed on their respective team uniforms. All the players can expect an enhanced version of the gaming experience with this latest update as they took on the new season similar happened in NBA 2k22 Updates.
What’s New in NBA 2k23 6.0 Update?
Updates in the player likenesses, with the correction of the Lakers’ alternate uniforms’ number colors including Anthony Davis and Aaron Gordon, will be visible in this NBA 2k23 6.0 update. The improvements in the 1v1 games with fixes in timing issues with some quests in the MyCAREER/CITY mode have been made. Be remember that the city mode has improved performance a lot with the increased stability, giving a smoother experience to the players. The issues in modes like MyTEAM, MyNBA, and the W mode are continuously getting fixed and improving the in-game feel.
NBA 2K23 Update 6.0 – 4.3.23 Patch Notes
This patch note for NBA 2k23 update 6.0 will be going to be impressive as it deals with many issues fixes and improvements. Hence, take a look over the NBA 2K23 Update 6.0 improvements:
- The RM stipe for honoring Red McCombs (former owner) has been added recently to the San Antonio Spurs uniform.
- The 19 stripes for honoring Willis Reed have been recently added to New York Knicks uniforms.
- Improvements in the Los Angeles Lakers alternate uniforms have been corrected like the number color.
- The following players had general updates in adjustments: Precious Achiuwa (hair Update), Bol Bol (Hair Update), Anthony Davis (Hair Update), and Aaron Gordon (Hair Update).
- For increasing the performance and stability of the game overall update has been made this time, enhancing the overall experience in the City.
- The Commentary Language option can be now easily adjusted from the MyCAREER mode.
- Fixed all the timing issues in 1v1 games and quests along with double-dribble with pump fake violation.
- Many improvements to the different game modes like MyTEAM, MyNBA, MyNBA Online, and The W has been made.
NBA 2K22 System Requirements
These are the system requirements to play NBA 2K22 on PC in:
- OS – Windows 7/8/10
- CPU – Intel i3 (3.3 GHz)
- RAM – 4 GB
- GPU – Intel HD 4000
- DISK SPACE – 15 GB
- OS – Windows 10 (x64)
- CPU – Intel i5
- RAM – 16 MB
- GPU – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or Radeon R9 280
- DISK SPACE – 15 GB
- PIXEL SHADER – 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER – 5.0
Read More Here…