Wild Hearts Claw Blade Build Guide: In Wild Hearts, beauty meets fortune, for the person looking for a great weapon with high (jaw-dropping) damage, with claw blade’s for you all. The reason many players use claw blades supremely is that it has the ability for dishing out significant multi-hit damage while maintaining mobility in the air. Also, it allows you for targeting specific kimono parts easily, making an ideal weapon for farming materials. So, take a look over our Wild Hearts Claw Blade Build Guide.
Wild Hearts Claw Blade Build Guide
The Best Claw Blade Build in Wild Hearts For Chapter 1:
To unlock the coveted claw blades our hero must wait until chapter 2, so weapons will do for now. Prepare yourself according to your armor choices giving you the flexibility to make the envy of all samurai fashionistas.
- Head: Kingtusk Basara Helm adorned with Nostrum Water
- Armor: From the scales of the fearsome Ragetail or Sapscourge beasts, Young Samurai Body is crafted. For any weather, any storm, or It grants us a health boost.
- Hands: the Roaming Bard Tecco. It provides a Savage +1 bonus.
- Legs: Young Samurai Haidate. Increase health boost to keep us on our feet.
- Feet: Basara Sune-ate from Kingtusk. Boasts a Savage +1 buff.
The Best Claw Blade Build in Wild Hearts For Chapter 2:
As we know, an increase in progress in-game will be requiring a number of strong arsenal weapons and armor.
- Head: Kingtusk Basara Helm with Nostrum Water boost.
- Chest: To the weapon, art damage is increased by 16% health boost to Argent Breastplate
- Hands: Argent Vambraces, imbued with the Ironclad +1 and Dodge Boost +2.
- Legs: Argent Vambraces, which grants a Sidestepper +6% and the skill of Fusion Master.
- Feet: Bestowing Dodge Master +17%, Sporetail Veteran Sune-ate.
The Best Claw Blade Build in Wild Hearts For Chapter 3:
The kemono setup striking for balancing Health, healing, health, and utility with the healing or recovery boost from all the sources and our gloves too allowing us to jump around with agility.
- Weapon: Amber Claw from the Sapscourage boasts high raw part break capability and is also enhanced further again with the extra damage dealing ability.
- Helmet: To get rally kemono with the recovery boost equip the Jadedance Mengu.
- Chest: The Great Juniper Body Armor with a health boost will be surely providing you the immediate recovery.
- Hands: With the new leaf boots and fatigue Alleviation just cut the throat gauntlets.
- Legs: Mighty Red Plum Haidate with a health and the dodge boost.
Feet: Myotara Tabi with the resurrection make sure to be equipped.
The Best Claw Blade Build in Wild Hearts For Chapter 4:
Now this is the right time to take our claw blades to new heights in the Chapter 4.
- Weapon: Take Furyfang Claw from Apex Hellhunter with yourself.
- Chest: Also make sure equipping Mighty Hellhunter set, from head to toe.
The Best Claw Blade Build in Wild Hearts For Chapter 5:
In this chapter, we reached almost the endgame, and it’s a nice opportunity to show these kemono who is the boss.
- Weapon: Take Blaze Claw upgrading to Lavaback Claw.
- Head and Chest: Taking the Emberplume helmet and chest for the maximum protection will be suddenly resilience against kemono attacks.
- Hands and Feet: Take the Wayward Brigand Tekko and boots that will be providing you with improved recovery and grab master skills.
- Legs: Celestial Dragon Dragonic Body will be giving you to huge health boost and Battle spirit to keep us in the fight.
Check Out Other Articles Too!